You may setup multiple custom shipping methods to cover your shipping restrictions and/or to provide shipping options to your customers.
Setup a Shipping Rate for Each Order:
- Navigate to the 'Edit Store' tab -> 'Shopping Cart' -> on the left-hand menu click on 'Shipping'.
- Select the 'Custom Shipping Method' tab.
- Click on the blue 'Add Custom Shipping Rate' link.
- Enter a name for the shipping method.
- This is displayed to the customer during the checkout process. If multiple shipping methods apply for the customer's location, they will have the option to choose which shipping method they would prefer.
- Select the country or countries that the shipping rate applies to.
- If the shipping rate applies to the entire world, select 'Anywhere'.
- If the shipping rate only applies to a single country, select 'Inside' and then use the 'Select options' drop down menu to select the country name.
- If the shipping rate applies to a specific country or specific countries, select 'Inside', and then use the 'Select options' drop down menu to select the applicable countries.
- If the shipping rate applies to all countries with one or more exceptions, select 'Outside', and then use the 'Select options' drop down menu to select each country that you will not ship to.
- Specify the states or provinces that the shipping rate applies to.
- If you have selected United States or Canada and the shipping rate applies to the entire country, leave the field blank.
- If the rate only applies to a specific state or province, enter the 2-letter abbreviation for the state or province. For example, for California, you would enter "CA". For multiple states or provinces, continue adding the variations for each one separated by commas: "BC, AB".
- Enter the cost per order value and leave the other cost fields at 0.00.
- Click on the 'Add Custom Shipping Rate' button.
- Name: Ground Shipping
- Country: Inside -> United States
- States/Provinces: blank
- Cost per order: 6.00
The above would charge $6 to ship any order to any location within the United States.