Adding pages to your website is how you add features, like message boards, guestbooks, online forms, and more!
To add a page:
- From the Dashboard page, select which website you want to add to with the drop down menu provided, and then click the 'Edit Site button.
- Under the 'Edit Site' tab, click 'Add Page'.
- Click on the type of page, or feature, you'd like to add. Please note that you can only create one page at a time.
- Click the 'Select Page Type' button at the bottom of this page.
- No matter what page type you add, you will always have to:
Name your new page in the 'Menu Name' text field. This name is what will be shown in your navigation menu.
Enter a 'Page URL'. This creates the individual webpage address for that page (no spaces between words).
By default, 'Yes' will be selected for whether you want the new page to'Show in Menu', which means that the page is shown in your navigation menu. If you do not want the page to show in your menu, select 'No'.
- Click the 'Add Page' button.
You're now able to edit the new page you've added. When you're finished, save the page by clicking the green'Save' button at the top right or bottom of the page.
For the Page URL, we suggest using keywords or words that reflect the content that will be on that page.