To set up a favicon:
- Create a .ico file (your Favicon image file).
- Using a Multimedia page, upload your Favicon file and display it on your Multimedia page.
- View the multimedia page, right-click the link that shows the name of your file and select 'Properties'. Copy the full URL (it starts with http:// and includes the file name).
- Edit your home page, then on the left-hand menu click on 'Properties'.
- Click on the third tab, <HEAD></HEAD>, and enter the following code, replacing "address" with the URL you copied.
<link REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="address">
- Click 'Save'.
When you open the page next time, the Favicon should appear. If you want it to show for all your pages, add the tag to each page's section.