You can import up to 100 products at a time using the Import Products Tool. Here's how:
- Go to 'Edit Store' -> 'Products' -> 'Import Products'.
- Click 'DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE' and download the sample template. Open it up in Excel or a text editor (such as Notepad).
- Read the instructions, which have double hash-marks (##) preceeding them.
- Remove the sample product row ('IPOD001').
- Add your own products: one on each row. Only the Title is required, but you can fill out the rest of the columns too.
WARNING: Do not include any line breaks or hard returns in these fields. If you need line breaks in your product Description or Summary, please add HTML break tags: <br>
- Save the file to your computer, and note where you saved it to (if you get a popup confirming that you want to save in CSV format, click 'Yes').
- Click 'Browse' and select the CSV file, then click 'UPLOAD'.
- If no errors come up, a preview page will be displayed. Nothing has been added to the Inventory just yet!
- Click 'IMPORT PRODUCTS'.
- The new products will be displayed in your Inventory ('Edit Store' -> 'Products' -> 'Import Products') under 'Unlisted Products'.
NOTE: Up to 100 products may be uploaded at once. Any extra products will be ignored.
NOTE: The maximum size of the CSV file is 1 MB.