- Click on 'Tools' -> 'Accounts' -> 'Mail'.
- Click on 'Add' -> 'Mail'.
- Choose a 'Display Name' -> click 'Next'.
- Enter your email address in the box by 'E-mail Address' -> click 'Next'.
- Select 'POP3' by 'My incoming mail server is a POP3 server'. Enter server information provided below -> click 'Next'.
My incoming mail server is a POP3 server.
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.[HOST.NAME]
Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.[HOST.NAME]
- Type in your account name (this is your email address). Also enter your password and check 'remember password'.
IMPORTATNT: Do not check 'Secure Password Authentication'.
Remember password: CHECKED
Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): NOT CHECKED
- Click on 'Finish'.
- Double click on your email account -> click 'Servers'. Put a check by 'My server requires authentication' and then click on 'OK'.
Related Articles: |
Unable to Send Email - Port 25 Blocked
No attachment found for this article.
Was this article helpful? |
|Solution #: ||6131437|
|Category: ||Domain & Email > Email > Outlook|
|Type: ||Knowledge Base|