The eBay integration is being discontinued as of August 7, 2012.
Here are the instructions to upload your products on your own:
To upload your products, you will need to create a feed with all your product information. A feed is a complete listing of all your products featured on your e-commerce site that includes information such as price, manufacturer/brand, title, product description, image url, product url, condition of product, shipping costs, etc.
Creating a feed
You can import your inventory data efficiently into Selling Manager Pro with eBay's Import from a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file feature. You can download the eBay CSV template data, complete it according to the CSV File Specifications for Inventory Data Table, and then upload it into the Selling Manager Pro's product inventory section.
NOTE: On your site you can export your products in a .csv file and then just modify it to match the requirements from eBay.
- You can upload a CSV file that's up to 15MB in size.
- Uploading works best on files containing less than 450 product templates.
Uploading your product inventory:
- Click the "File Management Center" under the Seller Tools section.
- Click the "Upload Inventory" link and download the eBay Inventory Template.
- Fill in the template with the required fields. These include fields for Site ID, Selling format, Title, Description, Category, Quantity, Duration, and Location.
Important: To ensure acceptance of your inventory, don't change the template format.
- Save the template containing all your new or modified inventory in .csv format.
- Click Browse to select the file you saved, or enter the file path.
- Click the Upload Inventory button.
NOTE: It can take 30 minutes or more to process your upload. You can check on the progress by clicking on the "File Management Center" link located in the left hand navigation bar. On the File Management Center page under the Uploads section, click the "File Activity" link.
To learn more about this process or the specifications of files to upload, please go to: eBay Import Help