A popular way to earn commissions is to sign up for Google Adsense. This program is set up so that you insert ads for related sites to your pages and then you earn money for referrals. It's an easy way to find the advertising your customers want to see without having to deal with the hassle of finding your own advertisers. Google supplies the ads, and you get paid whenever one of your customers clicks one to learn more. For more details, please read Google Adsense.
After you sign up, you will receive code from Google to place on your pages. Normally you have to copy and paste the code on every page. However, now we have a feature that makes it even easier for you to display Google AdSense ads on your website. Instead of pasting code on each separate page of your website, now you can simply use the handy feature box and mark the pages where you want the ads to appear.
Here's how to set it up:
- Click 'Edit Site' -> 'MyPages'.
- Click on 'Power Tools' -> 'Google AdSense'.
- Copy (highlight and press CTRL-C) and paste (press CTRL-V) your Google Adsense code into the text box provided.
- Check mark where you would like the ads displayed on your pages.
- 'Include in header of page' - The ads appears just below your title and subtitle of each page.
- 'Include in footer of page' - The ads appears like a footer at the bottom of your page.
- Select whether you'd like your ads to be aligned to the right, left, or center of the page.
- Check mark the pages you would like to display ads on. If you'd like to display on all your pages, check the box beside Select All.
- Click 'Save'.