The 'Do you want to allow this web page to access your clipboard?' prompt is a security setting in Internet Explorer 7 that can be easily disabled.
To disable the pop up warning message about possible harmful or unauthorized Clipboard access, follow the steps below:
- On your browser go to 'Tools' -> 'Internet Options'.
- Go to 'Security' tab.
- Select the 'Internet' zone, then click on the 'Custom level?' button.
- Scroll down to 'Scripting' section (near the bottom).
- Under the 'Allow Programmatic clipboard access' option, select 'Enable'.
NOTE: Default action for this option is Prompt, which causes the pop-up message whenever there is any attempt to access the Clipboard.
- Click 'OK' twice to exit from Internet Options.