As per our terms of service:
It is the policy of Mezine.com Inc. ("[HOST.NAME]", "us" or "we") to respect the intellectual property rights of others; we ask that our members do the same. Mezine.com Inc. may terminate the accounts of those who appear to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, and/or Mezine.com Inc. may remove content that has prompted a complaint.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed by Mezine.com Inc. or a member of the Mezine.com Inc. community, please provide us with the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, identified with sufficient detail to enable us to locate it on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that
- the above information in your notice is accurate, and
- that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Please direct all notices of claims of copyright infringement relating to the Mezine.com Inc. site to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you were unable to scan your signature, please send us your documents by fax, 604-430-4566.