- Within the editing page, click 'Edit Products' on the left.
- To sort products, click and drag the arrows in the 'Sort' column to move your Products up or down to where you'd like them.
- To edit a product, click 'Edit' beside the product.
- To delete a product, click the red
'X' beside the product.
- Make sure to save your changes by clicking the green 'Save' button at the top right or bottom of the page.
You can also edit a product by clicking 'Edit Page' while viewing the product page.
Bulk Editing Your Products
Once you've filled your catalog(s) with products, you may want to move them between catalogs, manage your inventory, or change item pricing of many products at the same time. All of this can be done through the 'Inventory' feature.
- Click to 'Edit Store' -> 'Products' -> 'Inventory'.
- Choose either 'All Products', 'Out-of-Stock Products' or 'Sale Products'. Make changes as necessary and click the green 'Save' button at the top right or bottom of the page.
Items with inventory control enabled will have the inventory amount listed in the box under 'QTY' (quantity). Items that do not currently have inventory enabled will have an empty box, although placing a number in the box will enable inventory.