- Within the Autoresponder editing page, click 'Auto-Response Email' on the left-side menu.
- Add your email info and then click on the green 'Save' button at the top right or bottom of the page.
Once you've created your first email, you have the option of adding more emails to be sent at set time intervals. For example:
- Email 1 is sent out immediately.
- Email 2 is sent out 1 day later.
- Email 3 is sent out 3 days later.
Note that you can only send a maximum of 1 email per day.
To set up a series of emails:
- Once you have set up your intial email as directed above, click the 'Add Follow-Up Autoresponder Message' button.
- Complete the form, including the message subject, day it will sent, and the body of the email.
- Click the 'Add Message' button below the message you've just created.
When adding subsequent emails, you must ensure that your emails are in order with the ones going out first at the top and the ones going out last at the bottom.