You can upload your ROR file to a Multimedia page and then once the file is uploaded you may link to it on any other page.
- Add or edit an existing Multimedia page.
- On the left-hand menu click on 'Manage Media'.
- In the 'Add Media' section, select 'Use your own media file'.
- Enter the Title for your file. This will be displayed above the file link on the Multimedia page.
- Click on the 'Select File' button. A pop-up window will list the existing files on your site.
- If you have previously uploaded the file to your site, click on the 'Add' to the right of the filename to select it.
- If you have not yet uploaded the file, click on the 'Choose...' button to select the file from your computer and then click on 'Upload file'.
The Multimedia page
will display a link to your file. If you would rather not use the Multimedia page to share the file, you may copy the link to use anywhere else on your site.
- View the Multimedia page.
- Right-click the link to your file.
- Choose 'Copy Link Location' or 'Copy Shortcut'.
- Create the link on your other page and for the URL, paste (CTRL+V) the address that you copied in the step above.
- If the address shows your [HOST.NAME] address instead of your domain name, you can change it to your domain name.