You can upload your music file to a Multimedia page.
- Add or edit an existing Multimedia page.
- On the left-hand menu click on 'Manage Media'.
- In the 'Add Media' section, select 'Use your own media file'.
- Enter the Title for your file. This will be displayed above the file link on the Multimedia page.
- Click on the 'Select File' button. A pop-up window will list the existing files on your site.
- If you have previously uploaded the music file to your site, click on the 'Add' button beside the filename, under the 'ADD FILE' column, to select it.
- If you have not yet uploaded the music file, click on the 'Choose...' button to select the file from your computer and then click on the 'Upload file' button.
You may list multiple files on one Multimedia page. To sort the order of the files, drag and drop the files into the order you would like and then click on the green 'Save' button.
The Multimedia page will display a link to your file so that visitors can click on it to download and play it on their computer. You may copy this link to use on any other page by right-clicking the link and selecting 'Copy Shortcut' or 'Copy Link Location' and pasting it into the Edit Page for where you want to place the link.