If you need to convert a document to a .PDF file, you may use Adobe Acrobat. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, an online option is PDF Online.
You can upload your PDF file to a Multimedia page.
- Add or edit an existing Multimedia page.
- On the left-hand menu click on 'Manage Media'.
- In the 'Add Media' section, select 'Use your own media file'.
- Enter the Title for your file. This will be displayed above the file link on the Multimedia page.
- Click on the 'Select File' button. A pop-up window will list the existing files on your site.
- If you have previously uploaded the file to your site, click on the 'Add' to the right of the file under the 'ADD FILE' column.
- If you have not yet uploaded the file, click on the 'Choose...' button to select the file from your computer and then click on the 'Upload File' button.
may list multiple files on one Multimedia page. To sort the order of
the files, drag and drop the files into the order you would like and
then save your changes by clicking the green 'Save' button at the top right and bottom of the page.The Multimedia page
will display a link to your file so that visitors can click on it to
download the file to their computer. You may copy this link to use on
any other page by right-clicking the link and selecting 'Copy Shortcut'
or 'Copy Link Location' and pasting it into the Edit Page for where you want to place the link.