We can push your domain name into your own eNom account so that you have complete control of your domain name. This would allow you to transfer the domain to the registrar of your choice, or update the DNS nameservers to point your domain to a different web host.
- Go to http://www.enomcentral.com and sign up for a FREE eNom account.
- Contact us with the following information:
- The domain name
- The email address associated with your site
- The last 4 digits of the credit card on file
- The Login ID of your new eNom account
Once we receive this information we will push your domain name into your own eNom account. Then you can login to your eNom account to make the changes you need. A reminder that if you are planning to move your domain to a different website host, this process does not cancel your website account. If you need to cancel, you can navigate to Account > Billing in your website builder and follow the cancellation instructions on the right side of the page.
NOTE: With your domain being under your management you will be responsible for renewing your domain name before it expires.