You have 2 options to place text or your logo in the header are, depending on your template header image:
If you are using a template that has a solid color either on the left side or right side...
You can create an image with your web name in it and then upload it to your site. Note that you may want to match the background color of your image to match your header background color.
- Go to 'Edit Site' tab -> 'Design' -> 'Edit Current Template' -> 'Edit Header'.
- Under Header Images, you can upload your image so it is aligned to the left or right.
If your header is a large, full-width image...
You can use a 3rd party image program to add text or an image to your current header.
- Right-click on your header (for Mac Users, hold down CTRL and click your mouse) and save the header image.
- In an image editing program, open your image and then add your text or image on top and save.
- Go to 'Edit Site' -> 'Design' -> 'Edit Current Template' -> 'Edit Header'.
- Under Header Images, you can upload your image so it is aligned to the left (this will automatically remove the old image and then replace it with your new image).