Editing The Default Link Color|
You can change the default color that all links will use by editing your site's template.
- Click the 'Edit Site' tab -> 'Design' -> 'Edit Current Template' -> 'Edit Body'.
- Under 'Colors', you'll see color samples. To change the colors of your links, click the color samples under:
Link - the color of the link before it has been clicked on
Visited Link - the color of the link after it has been clicked on
Hover Link - the color of the link when the mouse cursor is on it
- Click on 'Update' when you are done.
Editing A Specific Link Color
You can also modify the color of a specific link, overriding the default link color.
- Edit the page containing the link you wish to change.
- In the Easy Editor, highlight the link text you want to change the color of.
- Click the 'Text Color' icon and choose the appropriate color for the link.
- Click 'Save'.
Related Articles: |
No related articles.
No attachment found for this article.
Was this article helpful? |
|Solution #: ||6131087|
|Category: ||Design & Templates|
|Type: ||Knowledge Base|